pee-wee-wee et ceepeebee vont à la chasse au bambi: programme culturel orienté-enfant.

lundi 13 août 2007

ode à mère terre

Dear Mother Earth,

I Want to clean up water. I want to keep the air clean. Iwant to

keep the animals homes.

Love, Austin


Dear Mother Earth

I want to help you by not cuting dawn the trees.I want to keep the water clean . I want to keep the air clean. I want

to keep the Earth clean.

Love Blaec


Dear Mother Earth,

I hope to keep you clean.

I want to do not liatter.

We want to keep to the woterclean.I do want to save the

animals to be safe love C.J.


Dear Mother Earth,

I will help animals.

I help to save the trees. I will pick up rubbish. I wont pollute the air. Love Cody

sur le même site d'une école à Hawaii

Aucun commentaire:

Add to Technorati Favorites